Small paint booth?

Hi guys, just thinking of spraying a few little things in my garden and wondering if there is some form of a small gazebo/tent spray booth i could get? just something to put up to keep water/wind out.? Not massive just enough for a body panel at a time? Thanks

What ive found so far http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Grow-House-Portable-Greenhouse-Poly-Tunnel-Zip-Up-Door-100-x-150-x-50-cm-/251006474912?_trksid=p3286.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D3%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D6648337742917617358

Just asked if its fully wind/water proof and if i put a heater in will it burn :p

Edited by ali_legend

they are definately going to think you are growing weed in it

LOL! Deffinately :p

My parents have one of them for growing tomatos in.... Don't bother :p They blow over all the time in the wind, even with bricks on each corner and leaning against the house lol.... You not got a shed? Just a small shed at the bottom of the garden would be ideal :)

haha! I do quite a bit of bodywork when I actually have the space. My old house used to have a garage so I could paint all day, but now I'm back with my parents and don't have anywhere to do it... So I'm in the same boat as you my friend!

When I need to do some painting I'm just going to ask my friend if I can borrow his garage and set up shop in there for the day :p. If not then.... Paint outside and then bring inside I guess and try and hide 4 wheels and the smell of paint from my parents :p.

A friend respayed a car in a 6x3 gazebo, rather good job too, just get a 3x3 with side panels, get it tied down well and gaffa tape all the sipe panels closed.

Not perfect but best you will get!

A friend respayed a car in a 6x3 gazebo, rather good job too, just get a 3x3 with side panels, get it tied down well and gaffa tape all the sipe panels closed.

Not perfect but best you will get!

This^^^^

i painted my engine bay using a gazebo.