whiteline front anti roll bar help?

hi guys,

got a second hand ep91 whiteline front anti rollbar.

where the brackets are held to the chassis there a spacer plates between the brackets and the chassis but they dont look to be part of the kit rather something the previous owner put in>?

can anyone shed any light and those who have bought new did they come with spacer plates? if so what thickness length etc are they if possible as i have a load of 1mm metal plates just put between the bracket and the chassis..

also can anyone tell me what grease to use for polybushes as i dont wana put all my whiteline stuff on and then they squeek terribly as i got no grease with them.

cheers

sam

I've read that white lithium grease is the best to use for poly bushes, as it won't react or chemically degrade the bush so you prolong the life the bush. I used general grease on mine as I wasn't aware of this at the time, and it doesn't sqeak - my car is fully poly bushed too! I'm not sure that it actually matters though, as I've read that a lot of people have used usual grease and haven't had issues with squeaking or the life of the bush.

As for those plates, I've never seen them come with an ARB, the only place around there that has those plates is the Whiteline Anti-lift kit, they're around 5mm thick though.

@idrees - cheers mate really appreciate that.

@wallaceglanza - yer cheers mate i thought this to be the case as i put the bracket to the chassis and it pulls the roll bar very close maybe that i got the 24mm one then i think. score. i havent fitted my ALK yet so maybe it will be fine.

@amjad - yes mate ill give it a go at fitting both soon and if i dont need em ill pm you mate. if i do ill send over pics and measurements of whats on mine :)