Hi new member here from east anglia in search of GLANZA V

Hi everybody new member here, been following the forum for a short while now looking for a good condition Glanza V or GT in the norfolk suffolk area. thought i might aswell join now as i hope to be a proud owner soon thats if i find the right one lol.

im from norfolk and just sold my td04 233 bhp starlet you should of posted a couple days earlier lol where bouts you from

hi nazzurro19 i live not far from yarmouth, jus had a quick look at the build thread on your old GT looks like a lot of work you put into that beauty only would of been one problem with me having it wouldnt of been alot left for me todo to it lol

Thanks for the welcomes every1. Yh i`ll be willing to travel to get the right 1 hopefully from 1 of the club members but if any one does know of any for sale in the south not advertised here let us know. and is there any other good places to look out for 1 except this site and piston heads.

cheers

Dave

Thanks for the welcomes every1. Yh i`ll be willing to travel to get the right 1 hopefully from 1 of the club members but if any one does know of any for sale in the south not advertised here let us know. and is there any other good places to look out for 1 except this site and piston heads.

cheers

Dave

also look http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?30-Cars-for-Sale