Toyo T1-R Proxes vs Yokohama Parada Spec 2 vs other recommendations

I used to have parada spec2's all around and changed to the Goodyear eagle f1's last month,

Paradas are very good tyres when the road is dry but they are useless in the wet!

The eagle f1's are on par with the paradas in the dry, probably slightly better but are much better in the wet than the paradas, the eagles have immense grip on the wet roads and are very good tyres! Price should not be taking into consideration when buying tyres, safety is always first in my mind and a good tyre should always be purchased, youv got to remember they the tyres are to only part of the car that touches the road and a good tyre could save your life if you enter a corner with that little bit to much speed.

Goodyear eagle f1's all the way! :)

• 8 months later...

Had F1s on my Alfa and a mates running them on his 5 series V8. Shite in the rain or snow but they're pretty good in the dry.

I destroyed a set of Vredsteins on my DC2 in about 7000 miles. Pretty grippy but I wouldn't say amazing.

I had Paradas on my last V. Wouldn't really rate them.

Running uniroyal Rainsports now and I'm a big fan. Awesome all rounder.

I think tyres are mainly down to personal preference and how you want the car to behave. I like a grippier front end and a loose rear, so I'm running Rainsports on the front and Paradas on the rear ATM and that suits me down to the ground.

P.s I think the oroginal poster may have new tyres by now :-P

Edited by Addymk2