Poll: Should I use this paint on my car?!

Help me decide!  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No probs Phil I wasn't really a fan of it from first sight but i just thought i'd see what you guys think of it :p

Tom, more mental? What do you mean? I need something more JDM!!

The final choices i'm left with is Metallic Grey from the new Corolla TSports or whatever they are, Yellow with some Black bits or White with some Black bits... Undecided! By Black bits i mean maybe the bonnet/wheels etc

American taxi cab Yellow.. Black rims with a Yellow dish.. Black/Carbon style roof and bonnet.. Black fog light surround on the 98 spec bumper and black mesh! Light smoke tints all round...

Is that Max Power or JDM??!

American taxi cab Yellow.. Black rims with a Yellow dish.. Black/Carbon style roof and bonnet.. Black fog light surround on the 98 spec bumper and black mesh! Light smoke tints all round...

Is that Max Power or JDM??!

Mate, you gotta stop worrying about what something is and branding it or categorising stuff, if you like it and you think it looks good in your head then fuck all this JDM shit. Truly if you like it or think it'll be good, you go for it mate! Its good to get people's opinions and what not, but really at the end of the day they shouldn't really influence what you really think. Sorry my rant is over, Yellow FTW!! :p

Haha loving it mate Rick thats quite well said!! But my brothers car got us called chavs and stuff but like you said FCUK IT!! Yellow it is then me thinks!!!! Thanks for the reply mate appreciated! :p