its just a campaign to raise awareness of some sick african bastard who kidnaps kids, rapes, disfigures and gets the kids he's kidnapped to disfigure the faces of people who oppose him, he also forces them to kill their own parents etc

i know its quite a long film, but if you can get time to watch it then please do

Yeah i watched this earlier, saw you post it on the starlet fbook page, then i saw loads and loads of my friends posting it too.

to be honest after reading that link there too its hard to know what to belive... but at the end of the day whats happening is mad, that if its pulled off were using facebook twitter etc not just for communication but for real issues and it wont be long before everyone will know who he is when a couple of months back no one knew. and that will be mad. news spreads fast online..

just read that and yes i can see the points from both sides. if money is being passed around and not actually helping capture this ''joseph kony'' then you are lining someone elses pockets with gold. but then again if this man is doing these crimes against humanity then he needs to be stopped. lets not forget the bigger picture aswel, money makes the world go round as they say. well if not money why not just act on the subject. its the will power of many that makes things happen.

Have a read of these articles guys..one must look at the bigger picture

http://blogs.independent.co.uk/2012/03/07/stop-kony-yes-but-dont-stop-asking-questions/

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifamerica/2010/nov/29/uganda-international-criminal-justice?INTCMP=SRCH

showed my girlfriend the video, first thing she does is spent £20 on a bracelet... *head is in my hands*

lol

Don't get me wrong awareness is good, but supporting IC and their ill advised interventions may not be the best solution. We can't make a judgement on a singular piece of evidence, produced with a particular goal..