Whiteline Adjustable Panhard Rod Kit

Have a look in Tobys trading store over on tgtt.com..

he sells the whitelines etc matey :lol:

for some resone i cant join the tgtt fourm it keeps asking me for a pasword but it never asked me to put 1 in when i registerd ?

They do the exact same job, same build quality ( i would expect) all come down to price and if you want "true JDMness" :lol::lol::lol: (rsr is jap, whiteline is australian)

i was looking at them both it says the rsr ones are fully adjustable but it dosent say that about the whiteline ones.im not realy botherd about the price but the rsr ones are abit dearer so dose that make them better ?

is toby a member on heer as i see hees is doing a group buy - Adjustable Panhard Rod - £65.00 exc delivery (Normal Price £75.50) if not has any one on heer got a tell no for him .cheers

Good info there Graeme.

Being an ep susp junky myself I actually own the RS*R adj panhard rod and the polybushes on it are a much better fit than the whiteline ones as the hole sizes in the whiteline bushes are made slightly smaller so are much harder to get installed. My RS*R came with instructions but they were a tiny piece of paper and you get a small RS*R sticker.

Also the RS*R is adjustable on car and the whiteline only adjustable off car. RS*R is easily adjustable to your needs on ramp or on jacks.

Here is a pic of my RS*R fitted.

47ed19d6.jpg

And here is its effect.

988e9431.jpg

JDM vs AUSDM

Hope this helps bud. I would personally go for the RS*R, its just plain funkier and you won't regret it.

ToyTuning is the best place to get it imo. Hassle free and same place I got mine from.

Joz

cheers lol i should have thoughtof that lol can any 1 on heer u2u him on the tgtt forum and let him no im trying to contact him please .thanks again every 1 :lol:

You having trouble signing up on TGTT?

I have to email on here aswell but I emailed his toytuning email address the other day, he must be away as no reply as of yet :lol:

You having trouble signing up on TGTT?

I have to email on here aswell but I emailed his toytuning email address the other day, he must be away as no reply as of yet :lol:

yea mate it keeps asking me for a pass word but when i signed up it never asked me to put 1 in or is your email addy you pass word but i have tryed that and still cant sign in :lol:

I've just bought a whiteline one off SiCaln, anyone know how much it needs adjusted for lowering of 40mm????

Phil.

Its not about an exact adjustment for how low you are but for how much your axle sticks out to one side as everybodys situation will be a little different. The panhard rod is adjustable so you can align the rear axle to be as central as possible to ensure both wheels are evenly spaced out. When you lowered the car, the axle gets pushed out, the adjustable one is there to correct it, replacing your original panhard rod.

Whoever is fitting for you get them to measure the wheels each side to see if they they are even within/protruding the arch and how much you are out on one side.

Good luck with them whiteline bushes as I heard they are a pig to fit.

The panhard rod is not so much a strictly handling enhancing item like the strut braces and roll bars, it is more an alignment and geometry inducing item to assist handling efficiency.

Joz

hamer does the work, and greasing the stuff up propperly ofcourse. Don't forget to use locktight on the centre bolt. i didn't and because of the stress it started making noise. a quick fix with locktite and prob gone.

It helps take out the rear-twitch a bit, i am on monroe shocks some mine is more twitchy than starlets anyway.

After i put it on my girlfirend asked if i had pumped up the tyres harder, the rear has less flex :)