my new gt picking it up this week

yer soon as i get it back its going straight to work and being re-sprayed and new wheels and new lowering springs scooby bug eye frint seats and a good clean in side and loads of shiney new bits ect ect lol . undecided between rota grids or gt3's for the wheels

• 2 weeks later...

yep it was a right crock of sh**e when it was running it wpuld not ilde right tryed to remove the oil filler cap while it was running would it come of would it bob turn the car off unscrew the filler cap pop air shot out then pulled the dipstick out oil all the way to the top of the dip stick .so rings my uncle back at work told him he said sounds like the bottom end is pressurising its self could be a ring or head gasket ect would'nt know with out having a look and doing compression test ect so he told me to walk away so i did . 10min later i get a txt off the lad who was selling the car calling me a timewaster ect ect and theres nowt wrong with the car ect ect .how am i the time waster when i was the 1 who got the train all the way to him ay?? some people are just dicks. so now i have a nice glanza again happy days