hey all, my names matthew and im from south wales. currently own a white eg civic with a b16 dropped in. i'm gonna hate selling it but i really wanna try out the glanza as ive always had a soft spot for them and wanted one before the eg.

heres a few pics of the eg..

DSC_0352.jpgDSC_0354.jpgDSC_0360-1.jpgDSC_0358-1.jpg

as rob has said in his thread this is alot like civiclife, so easy to use and hopefully have some good threads to read. and hopefully be able to swap or sell mine for a glanza :D

matt

Welcome in mate :)

cheers fella :D

Welcome along!! Nice EG dude. I wanted one for my 1st car but one never came up and i just wanted to get on the road:(

ahh sucks man, their amazing car's.. will deffo be sad to see her go :(

Welcome! Where abouts are you from in S Wales? I think I've seen your car on Thrll

We're having a local meet in April check it out

http://www.ukstarlet...opic=49661&st=0

Bridgend im living now mate, orignally from the rhondda. yeah im on thrll. ill take a look in a bit man cheers

idrees, your on cl aint u? used to follow the glanza build =]

cheers guys. i do really love my eg to bits and will deffo be sad to see it go, arghh i dno what tooo doooo lol

thing is i dont know alot about turbo's or glanza's to be honest, how dear are parts and how dear is it to gain more power sort of thing? it'll take a while to read up on all things but if anyone can help that would be great?

idrees, your on cl aint u? used to follow the glanza build =]

cheers guys. i do really love my eg to bits and will deffo be sad to see it go, arghh i dno what tooo doooo lol

thing is i dont know alot about turbo's or glanza's to be honest, how dear are parts and how dear is it to gain more power sort of thing? it'll take a while to read up on all things but if anyone can help that would be great?

Welcome along mate, could do with a few more welsh members on here!! And in terms of gaining more power its hell of a lot easier to tune a turbo than an N/A, you want more power you add more boost :-) obviously u will need supporting mods etc...