• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its lowerd on spax i think 17"alloys with 205x40x17s nankang tyers it has an arc dump valve and an un known ind kit s/s custom exhaust with center exit .i have been told it has front and rear vr6 bottom lips an 98 spec front bumper i got the engine bits powder coated candy red .i dont realy know that much else about it but i do love it to bits .i should have got one of these years ago :)

ARC, thats the way it should be.

them wheels are gash though, the rest is top, does look quite evil as mentioned above.

not a massive fan of the centre exit zorst, but each to his own, it is a bit different to see it done on a starbo.

Guest Enzo

i love your v, soo different, definatly my fave black v :)

can i get your chassis number as im after the same rear lights with what you have

but they only have the smoked version in the parts number section???

thats awesome, everyone knows i love a car to look evil and aggressive and this car personifies that to a T!!!!!!!! absolutley LOVE it sl8ter man, i really do, wheels exhaust engine bay parts, the blac on candy red....oh sweet Lord its just so class!!!!!!

keep it up...please!

Phil.