***neilturbo*** has anyone got contact details?

He lives not far from me, never dealt with him but have spoken to him a few times. I have a mate i think might have his number if u want me to try get it?

cheers Ian but i think you've got the wrong guy, this guys from Ireland!

No one know's this fella's story...

Il try and find out for you lad

Well i no that he lives in cork and drives a silver glanza that is on donedeal just now for sale! If you bum in2 him i would appreciate you telling him he better get in touch with me soon cause i can't be bothered coming to Ireland to see him!

i havent been online much pm repiled sent u my email as well as im not online much

that part was defo sent

sheehy now one knows me story dont like people knowing me buisness

Edited by neilturbo

i havent been online much pm repiled sent u my email as well as im not online much

that part was defo sent

well as i have said in pm and email get me a refund today and sort out whatever fuck up was made by you or courier and get your part back

that part was defo sent

I was'nt getting into your buisness at all...???

You just dissapeared there for a while and was trying to help a member here...

Lad I've bought part's off you before and they were a1...

Right that's it I've had it with this guy, if anyone can give me another number cause the two numbers i have are no longer in use! Has anyone got an address in cork for him?

Basically i payed him for parts that he told me would be with me the next week......2 weeks later i contact him to say no part received so he tells me the courier didn't send it and it would be with me the next week..... at which point i ask him for the second time what courier he sent it with and he changes subject so i wait another week with no luck....... he then tells me his courier said it has been delivered..... i can asure you no part has arrived with me so i ask him for a refund which he says he will pay bearing in mind he has been told the part was delivered?????? suspicious if you ask me but either way all i want is my money back so i agree on getting the refund.....he then tells me it will take a FEW days for the money to go into his paypal......this was last Fri and since he has said he is still waiting for money to go in!!!!!!!!!! Im demented trying to get any truth out this guy!!!!

Lol your not the only one mate what part did you pay him for?

u have problem with me il sort it out with u at showwerks

have td04 bank details so wil be logging money directly into that as im still waitin for the money to go into my pp