Alright guys. Im back in a starlet! :)

I used to own a Na which i sold for an mx5! BIG mistake! but luckily its gone to an owner on here now! :) (Zeldos)

So i set out to put the mx5 up for sale and sold it pretty quickly! and then spotted a beaut on pistonheads and thought it looked familiar. Turned out to be adz_sportifturbos car! so didnt do any messing around and got straight on the blower to him, arranged a date to go look at her and when i saw her i knew i was having her lol. Was a bit of a trek, 3 trains later and i were there (Nottingham - Weston super mare). Couldnt fault the car, ran like a dream which i was hoping with the long journey i did lol (6hours!) Ads was a top guy aswell. So we did the deal and i was about to begin the journey home! Anyway heres some pics :)

WP_000521.jpg

WP_000600.jpg

WP_000601.jpg

WP_000602.jpg

WP_000604.jpg

WP_000605.jpg

WP_000606.jpg

WP_000607.jpg

WP_000608.jpg

WP_000609.jpg

WP_000610.jpg

14" lightweight wedsports

Front mount intercooler

Decat

Blueprint Clutch

Hks Blowoff Valve

Hks Super drag exhaust (Full System)

Hks Mushroom Filter

Hks Oil filter

Greddy Turb timer

Greddy Prospec b 2 Elec Boost controller

Sparco deep dish wheel

Bride Bucket seat with harness

Rezzo Gear Stick

Depo Boost gauge

Ngk Leads

Running 0.8 bar atm,

Got a few plans for her,

Wanna get some heat wrap on her

Hks adjustable actuator

Ported manifold

Hybrid Turbo

Emb + remap eventually

So yeah hope u all like!

Edited by EP91Bon

This is awesome dude! Still need to pop round for a look cant believe i havent seen you about in it yet!

Pretty jealous of the Bride too that was the one i wanted and couldnt find a good one.

Also its posted in the wrong section as its still really a n/a :p :P

I'm up and down the a610 quite alot Liam, the bride is mint dont know what id do without it now lol just need to get some new bits for it now lol

Amjad - yh I remember when he first put her up on the forum, loved it since then. Wouldn't of thought id be owning it a few years later haha

Haresign - cheers mate!

love this. love a good sleeper... :D

needs coilies, slammed and being made a right track weapon lol. also love that bride. bet its snug!

hopefully keep updates regular on this one. looking forward to see what you do with it.

sam

love this. love a good sleeper... :D

needs coilies, slammed and being made a right track weapon lol. also love that bride. bet its snug!

hopefully keep updates regular on this one. looking forward to see what you do with it.

sam

Cheers mate! Coilies may be on the cards eventually! wanna get it pushing alot more power though first lol. Yeah the Bride is mint, id of never thought about going out and buying one but its highly recommended!

Got a rear strut brace on it now aswell. Has changed the handling alot for the better!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Not much has changed really, im still loving driving the car like mad! I've now got a ported mani on her and a hks actuator, seems as though the turbo timer has decided not to work though :S odd. want to get some vids of me driving, will follow eventually haha

Ahh this thing is cool - what direction are you heading for more power? Out of interest :D

I want to get it pushing more power eventually, possibly stick a hybrid turbo on her and then go from there lol. Been thinking about a remix bumper on the front and a glanza on the rear! but will see what happens haha

I didnt know there was a total of 3 blue starlets in weston. Well not now there is anyways, its down to 2.

Mine and Shauns :D

Ahh shame u couldnt of seen it before i took her lol! Gotta keep the blue army going strong haha

Saw this when I was in Notts with Aneel back in April, looked sweet :)

Really? haha cheers man! :)