• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it was an ok turn out and I just managed to get home she ran out of petrol outside my front door

lol! I cant believe you made it that far!

That MG was a turbo, they were doing circuits after and the MG, Leon and that mega loud Clio were shooting round and round lol

Was so unexpected having the other car club opposite! :blink:

Did anyone get any good pics?

Mike

was quality meeting you all, n good to see some old faces. All the pics that my mate took were pretty poor quality tbh.

n yea davey, was a nice surprise. should have got some pics of all 3 together, n happy all my work has paid off ;) lol

live in horfield area. did anyone on here in a white n/a starlet get pulled by 2 coppers on a38 by filton college? was on way to meet at 9ish and could not stop laughing at a standard n/a bieng pulled and me shooting past in a modded one. chin up whoever that was.

mine looks like its on stilts haha :( and pictures of the 3 would look good, but both of yours would outshine mine! haha there insanely shiney, suppose its a bit of motivation to know that mine can look that good :)

and luke even if i did go like half hour out of my way, it was well worth it ;) wasnt impressed at how much quicker yours was though :( i just could not keep up with you!

Haha yea i was lookin at the junction thinking, im sure there isnt another exit for a while. :D wooops, hope ya had enough petrol.

you may not have been impressed, but i was :harhar: first time ive had the chance to compare it.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like there's a few starlets around Bristol, especially around horfield/filton. I've finally got my car on the road again, wouldn't mind seeing other peoples cars as i missed the last meet :/ Just need to finish refurbing my speedlines and get it lowered!