New member. Glanza V. Edinburgh.

Hi people. My name is Lachlan from Edinburgh. Just bought my first Starlet. I need a daily whilst finishing my s13 drift project so I thought I'd buy a Glanza.

Rough spec:

front mount

straight through exhaust

blitz dump valve

trd clutch

lsd

new BC coilovers

toms wheels

blitz ebc

blitz turbo timer

dc2 recaros

greddy boost gauge

ecu has daughter board fitter, which was done in japan, increased rev limit and removed fuel cut

air con removed

pics, stolen from the pistonheads ad.

IMG_0581.jpg

IMG_0584.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

turbo timer and boost controller fit nicely ;)

New to the forum and I notice there are a few starlet owners from Scotland. Might see yous around sometime.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Future plans for it is to get a civic race radiator, with jdtuning ( ;) ) civic mounts and some Samco hoses. Rocker cover off, cleaned and painted. Then maybe go down the td04 route, manifold, decat ect.

Yeah that's what I meant. The bracket is in my eBay watch list. I'm going to see jezza in a couple weeks time so I will prob buy a kit off him then if he's got some available anyway.

I'm from murrayfield / gorgie. Through in Glasgow quite a bit too as that's where the other half is. I live mostly in England due to work (military) currently in Afghanistan. Back in Scotland soon for a months leave.

Where are you from. What you driving?

i just got a flat at mcdonald road at the top of leith walk. currently driving a sportif as I've just given back my auris because it was costing to much to run. have a wee ep85 project ongoing tho.

You sure are spread out aint ya lol

Russell

You might see me about. I go past there often to visit family in leith.

I certainly do get about. I've been living out of my bergan for the past few years. Traveling all over the world. It's shit in a way cause I get very little time to crack on with my 200sx project. It's the reason I have just bought the glanza. Cause it has full mot and tax and I can drive it straight away when I get back. Instead of working on a car to get road worthy.