• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6/7pm sound okay?

What's the weather like down your ends guys I heard it's been hailing :lol:

Is there an underground or covered car park where we can meet up or anything?

I'll definitely be about tomorrow and will have spare bumpers with me in case the paintwork isn't done, so I can make it if anyone wants to go ahead with this :p

I'll be there :p...

There are a few places but not many with cover lol... It was hailing earlier but sun came out for a bit after... Sky is full of black clouds again though lol! The shit I've had to put up with recently is insane....

How about we go to a pub or something? Could all go to where we had the last meet near Lottie's house...

Hopfully it won't be raining lol

Tut! Haha :D... Ok erm... We could just go... I don't even know lol! What about bowling or somthing? What was that place that we went lottie? With Liam n your mate, can't remember his name lol...

Basically a little arcade/bowling place. It does have a bar but its only one side... Rest is just games and bowling?

Sounds good. Will have to pick me up though. I have zero petrol :( and what mini game? I will kick your ass big time at time crisis :)

Sounds good. Will have to pick me up though. I have zero petrol :( and what mini game? I will kick your ass big time at time crisis :)

Jeez no need to go on and on about it lol! :p

You'll see what game I'm on about. BITCH! :D

You know that I will beat you at any game... Any game at all in the whole arcade, I will beat you at.... Without a doubt....

also, don't mind picking you up. Will let you know tomorrow what time.. When you free?

also, don't mind picking you up. Will let you know tomorrow what time.. When you free?

no she was always a maybe. i didnt think she would be able to make it tbh and u cant say shit!!!!!!!!! mr yeah i will be there... oh no i aint coming.... oh yeah im coming.... nah actually gunna give it a miss...... i was well angry with you mr! anyway... currently spamming this thread so shut up and leave my poo out of it ;)