Glanza rear lip on na bumper

i did mine on the car.

tape around them tightly, think i used an old bank card to get it right in around them, then get a newspaper and cover half the car in it and tape over all the gaps near to the rubstrips to stop overspray lol. open the doors and do inside them and also at the front of the door needs packing out where your going to spray. then rough up the strips with some 400-600 paper wipe clean with damp cloth, leave to dry, then go wild lol

i was chuffed with how mine came out just took a little bit of time :)

Edited by morgey

its worth ago mate, when you pack the doors gaps out try get it as close to the front as possible and tape over around the lip of the door and door shut, i then rolled abit of paper up and shut that in there just to avoid overspray on the inside of the doorshuts aswell.

main thing is to take your time on it basically.

i drove around for a week with one painted and one grey haha

I was thinking of just getting the glanza rear bumper but the na has he groove in the front bumper and up the doors, don have bump strips on the gls, so the back was going go look different, hence the thought of the rear lip, but dont know if i can be bothered with getting if modified to fit.

Cheers

Mark