I think it'll be in a good home with Andrew going by his last car!!

Now it's just a choice for me! Either:

VM180 TRD limited edition MR Roadster: 1 of 100 made, it's got the rare appeal for me! Plus convertible for posing purposes! Maybe in a few months a nice supercharger kit will adorn it's 180bhp engine!

165944-4.jpg

or

REVO'd Leon CupraR with 280bhp: There's a couple that I quite like, this one's been REVO'd to 280bhp but has kinda high milage for the age!

133024-1.jpg

or

Anniversary Edition Golf GTi: VAG engine again, holds value quite well being the limited edition

157309-1.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the one I'm swaying for right now! The only thing that's putting me off is the lack of power :D Suppose that's economical tho!

Was thinking some nice Wedsports SA90's would suit it if I bought it! I know you've been looking for a set Si ;) I know where to get them cheap :)

wedssport20sa901790tsue1.jpg

Yep factory TRD bodykit, it's hard to find details on but it's got a few TRD engine goodies, suspension... I like the fact it's got the tin-top too!

========================================================================

I'll keep you in suspense a little longer Si and give you the prices:

15"	  5.0J	  +43	  4	  100	  ¥16400	  
7.0J +38 4 100 ¥16800

16" 7.0J +36 4 100 ¥17600

My mate got his Works wheels from here and they reduced the vaule for import duty and shipping was reasonable. His 18" Works wheels cost him £700

i found this man

2000.09 : Modellista introduced VM180 TRD jointly developed by Modellista and TRD. The VM180 TRD is based on the MR-S S-EDITION featuring modified 1ZZ-FE engine that makes 155 horsepower. The 1ZZ-FE 1.8-liter DOHC engine has been improved by changing the induction system and the exhaust system. The exclusive equipment includes a exhaust manifold, a exhaust silencer, suspension, front & rear fenders, and bumpers.

Hmm my dodgy japanese translations were wrong about the power :) I just assumed it was the t-sport engine with 180bhp :D Maybe the wee jap guys was 180bhp!

The pic above is bronze, just a funny angle making it look silver I think! Lovely wheels!

That's the one I'm swaying for right now! The only thing that's putting me off is the lack of power ;) Suppose that's economical tho!

Was thinking some nice Wedsports SA90's would suit it if I bought it! I know you've been looking for a set Si :) I know where to get them cheap ;)

wedssport20sa901790tsue1.jpg

Can't believe your selling your Glanza buddy it beautiful :D

But if you do the roadster is the only way to go, it looks well niiiiiiiiiccccccccccccceeeeeeee ;)

Where can you get these Wedsports from matey? PM me if you like

Nath ;)

The car will be going to a very loving home indeed :) the las car i owned was in last months banzai an eg fronted delsol it was my pride and joy and was never thrashed it was aleays warmed up before driving and let to cool down before switching off. it went back to the bodyshop 3 times before i excepted it back. Im booking my train ride up tonight and looking forward to owning my first turbo car

Andrew

Uh, just to let you know, i know the person who collected (i.e bought) that TRD MR-S on the weekend :D Guy from the east coast, friend of a friend sort of thing, so you'll have to strike that one off your list ;)

i'm not a fan of them, but they can be nippy little buggers, plus they handle quite well :)

in regards to wheels, i think i know where you're on about lobo, but send me the details via pm if you could mate, i'm checking out all avenues at the moment (will be bringing myself in some 18x9" TE37's in white for the S14A, as i reckon they'd go quite nice on a red motor, especially the really dished ones ;]).

Them weds are awsome!!! aint they the ones that come with G's JAM glanza, well two of em???

Good luck with the new car Andrew you wont be dissapointed Adrians is a fine example :)

Can't believe you're actually selling it lobo, it is mint condition, I'm sure you'll enjoy it newbie.

I'd keep it jap with the next car though mate, that MR2 is really nice actually, I'm not usually a fan of them but that one's nice and they handle great, although i guess you won't be finding another one now. Good luck for what ever you choose though. :)

Also about the weds, yes they are what was onthe front of Geo's and a guy over on tgtt.com has them on his white glanza, i was thinking about getting a set but then seen a picture of them on a black glanza and they just didn't do it for me (unlike the wheels i bought :D ).

Si why do you need new wheels anyway? Not happy with the TE37's?!

Is an awesome Del Sol :)

What made you sell it may I ask?

I had loads of problems with the bodyshop and instead of enjoying it i just had hassel. And the b18c engine was expensive to run ive just bought a house and i need somthing a little more cost effective to run and fun to drive have a few plans with the glanza but its gorgous as it is Adrain must be proud of it

Andrew