• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES!!

Alan is SO full of win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome update!

looking forward to seeing this! if he's doing it on a wednesday evening i'll pop down to pester irritate tickle help!!!

Phil.

Phil you made me laugh out loud there and everyone is just staring at me haha. Thats fine he said if it arrives today he might be fitting it tonight so i'll let you know and you could help him and other things lol. :)

Our Leon has epic chatter from the FMIC and exhaust :)

Have you a thread up of your leon? I love leons!

i havent got my front mount intercooler fitted yet as i havent been well but heres a few pics of what it looks like i love it:)

IMG_0380-1.jpg

IMG_0379-1.jpg

i have also purchased smooted boot lid and smooted and extended bonnet:) will get pics up when i get them!

Thank you phil:) we will hopefully get it fitted this wednesday nite fingers crossed! So you better be down! Lol. Im feeling a bit better just so sore :( but gotta get on with things!

Hopefully see you on wed:)

• 4 weeks later...

Well after some very hard work from Alan and Phil i have got my front mount intercooler fitted:) it took alot of swearing, blood and cutting of the bumper to get it the way it looks now!

here are a couple of pics from the weekend at the Cruise for Cancer!

269313_487718237910091_1859410316_n.jpg

553300_443734765661291_2077357577_n.jpg

• 4 months later...

Hey guys! It's been a while since I've wrote on this, I need help! Lol.

I'm getting my car resprayed in the next few weeks and I need help picking a colour?

I'm thinking a purple or blue? I really like the range rover purple:) I just need some other ideas on colours because its gonna be a lot of money.

Any ideas would be great:)