My engine is standard just now but im thinkin of upping the powere for about 180. I dont really want to just replace it with the standard clutch and chew through it in 20k so whats the best option. I would rather keep the smoothness of a standard one but want it to last longer and obviously not slip. I dont think i wanto go as far as paddle clutches and loose driveability. I also dont wanna spend silly money on a clutch so whats the options where do i get them from and how much should i be paying? Is an organic clutch the way for me i have also seen a green uprated one on egay but not sure. Opinions would be appreciated.

Cheers

Dont go for the exedy standard replacements i only had mine on for over 600miles and it started slippin in 3rd i was runnig 1bar on ct9 though!..If you want a standard replacement then go for a blueprint the drive plate can take lot more punishment! Speak to iddy on here he should be able to sort you out

Edited by micky boy

But yours had been bent hadnt it Amjad? not realy the cluch fault its down to how its been stored! if somethingl heavly fell on the box it wouldnt take much to bet a fin on the pressure plate!

No it was dodgy from the off, we did install it correctly the first time. It was always kept in a sturdyish box, and then in another box so don't think it was damaged like that tbh

Id just used to use a cap paddle on my hybrid ct9 setups. nice clutch and not overly harsh tbh. Was softer than the exeedy paddle and lasted 100,0000,000000,00000000 times longer than my exeedy paddle did!!

• 1 month later...