Very cool! Though the only way you'd be able to use the car to actually drive would be to get bags and not coilovers. I run my zed Damn! low and at present the left tyre rubs when going round a roundabout. Head over to the dub forums and ask golf and polo owners more about bags, they seem to be the main users. :thumbsup:

I dont really like the the idea of bags since I use the car on track and would prefer the adjustment settings on coilovers.

Also have no money at the moment so coilovers will be the best option.

• 2 weeks later...

Did a quick photoshop to see what my car would look like slammed. :wub:

flushstarlet.jpg

Dont think its possible to go this low but i think i could get close with coilovers.

how did you do this with photoshop i have just gotten it and i would realy like to know how

• 4 weeks later...

Looks cool. Where did you get your wind deflectors as i got a 4dr aswell. And i thought i`d thought of something new with the Glanza decals on a 4dr but looks like you beat me too it. lol

I don't know about genuine Toyota ones, but I got 'team heko' wind deflectors off amazon/eBay and I noticed that had ones for the 5dr too for mine it was like £27 posted so shouldn't be much more for yours, have a look :)

• 8 months later...