id750 injectors to much?

will be looking to get new injectors for my setup (which is being kept a secret at the moment ;) ) and was wondering wether 750cc's will be to much?

will be looking at something capeable of supporting 400hp and these seem to have an awesome flow patttern etc :)

best bet is to speak to your tunner/mapper mate to get an idea of what your set up will be i'e turbo mani exhaust dizzy to coil conversion what management you will be running standalone or piggy back and other surporting mods get to gether all that you plan to do and run with you engine and what you want to use the set up for i'e drag time attack or just track ect and see what the overall best option is

will be looking to get new injectors for my setup (which is being kept a secret at the moment ;) ) and was wondering wether 750cc's will be to much?

will be looking at something capeable of supporting 400hp and these seem to have an awesome flow patttern etc :)

You need 550cc injectors to support 400hp, so anything over that is ok. I'd recommend 650-750cc so your along the right lines, the ID's flow nicely, but I'm happy with some from another company.

Here's how we test to see which are best.

http://www.race-tech...up_image&pID=75