Hey guys, Glanza has developed a very annoying problem. And its really breaking me To be honest. Basicially car was running 0.8bar daily and was running perfect using the Blitz SBC EBC. And then on Wednesday night it was only boosting to 0.6bar. Turned the car off for a few hours while at a friends house drove home and it was boosting to 0.8bar again. Did the same again the day after.

Me and Keiran have had a look under the bonnet and theres no pipes/hoses loose etcc.. Keirz thinks its boost controller related. And i understand that there is a problem with Blitz boost solinoids.

Took the car out this morning and now its only boosting to 0.5bar :( car is starting to really piss me off again.

Any suggestions???

LIam

Are any of your vac lines rubbing on anything? Little pinholes or gaps that can open up could cause this??

Is your exhaust still Blowing Liam? Possible cause....

Failing those ideas, I would suspect ebc solenoid issues..

Unpipe the ebc and run off wastegate pressure/Set the actuator length to 0.8bar see if its stable then... :)

Ditch them shitty blitz ebc's, I had one in my car for 5 minutes literally, plumbed it in, took it for a blast, boosted to 1.1 bar, drove back and took it out. The amount of threads i've seen with these blitz ebc is unreal.

Their only fit for the bin, AVCR is the way to go.

Edited by AdamB

Blitzs are actually alright if plumbed in correctly, mine and a few friends have been fine.

Update cars back to normal now boosting back to 0.8 so gonna keep a eye on it. I did change the fuel i was using for a few tank. Changed back to the one i have been using and now it seems to be running a lot better, reckon it could have been that?

Thanks for replies guys.

Not sure on the fueling issue mate it could if the fuel it not as good quality as what it's used to it may affect performance

As of the subject of blitz ebc if always heard good things about em especially the spec r one know a few people running them and had no issues with them

I would be looking at a leak of sorts. Is the external wastegate seating properly? Could be a build up of carbon holding the valve open inside. Also could be sonething to do with the solenoid. But saying that if that is allowing boost through it would increase your boost pressure not lower it. :/