What's needed to fit TD04?

At the moment I'm running a tongs gt spec turbo but it's now died and I need a turbo quick so would a td04 bolt straight on or what else do I need to fit? Also wheres the best place to get one that's quick and not too expensive? Cheers Keiran

So is it a totally different fitment then? What's my best option if I wanted to get it sorted quickly and cheaply? Just need it running whilst I can get some money together to sort it properly

Speak to dean@rwdevelopments mate, I think its him that does the adapter kit, not sure how you stand on the standard intercooler piping though if your still running a top mount

No I'm not here's a list of a few things that's been done to it:

Tongs GT spec hybrid turbo

WEPR Mild steel manifold

WEPR Decat

WEPR Turbo oil feed

TIAL 38mm external wastegate in blue with 1.0 bar spring

JAPSPEED 3" Full stainless system with 3.5" Exit

HDI Front mounted intercooler

E-MANAGE Blue engine ecu

And a few other things

Well I dint pay much for mine but it's in-branded aslong as u are alright with the fact that eventually u are gonna need to replace it or have it welded your fine u can get a tdo4 for like £50 a manifold off eBay for not much money mate and de-cat down pipe have a gander mate or there is normally a member on here selling a kit or on tgtt

I think il buy a ct9 for the time being and buy a td04 in time as I prefer to do things properly all in one go rather than do it cheaply an twice, cheer anyway