Anyone just been bidding on Bid JDM?

Not telling you what as there rare as fook and im going to keep it a suprise but just won something on bid JDM and in the last couple of minutes the price went from 5USD to 30 odd USD and 7 bids put in

Now this item in question I've never EVER seen anyone with these so wondered if someone here might have tried to snap them up. Any one going to own up? :D

Tell us what it is and someone may own up :p

Not a chance :lol:

it was me...we where both bidding on a japanese bride right?

No i got outbid on her :(

Sorry Steve....

I know it wasnt you cause both me and you get socks to do our bidding and buying :harhar:

do you use bidjdm a lot how reliable/good is it? do you get stung with import taxes

Yes i do. never had a single problem with it found loads of awesome stuff too. but yeah postage is crippling with some things and import taxes may be a bit too. however for example I've just picked up a rare as hell extra that people would probably charge stupid ampunts for. say 100 quid and i picked it up for about £7 my bid was. its crazy cause whats worth a lot to us is worth naff all over there cause theres still loads of them about

si no longer has a glanza, why would it be him? lol

the same reason hes kept his TRD petrol cap and rescueman and wont sell them...... incase of further toyota projects. the item im talking about isnt starlet specific lol

Yes i do. never had a single problem with it found loads of awesome stuff too. but yeah postage is crippling with some things and import taxes may be a bit too. however for example I've just picked up a rare as hell extra that people would probably charge stupid ampunts for. say 100 quid and i picked it up for about £7 my bid was. its crazy cause whats worth a lot to us is worth naff all over there cause theres still loads of them about

yeah that does sound pretty cool, so when you buy something do you get a letter saying customs have took your stuff hostage lol? or do you just pay mental postage and it turns up?

You get charge import duty on goods over the value of £135+ which is 2.5% and then 20% VAT as per norm and then customs handling charge. If sent using EMS they include the postage costs when working out duties compared to sending normal mail....