• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was packed mate, everyone was having a play. I was in the st. But there was loads out. R35 gtr's, like 10 glanzas, evo's. Everything. I think it will be busier next week even with harlow meet etc

Did anyone see me in a orange st? Was toying with the r32 and some silver ep3 which was fairly quick. M3's were slow as anything lol.

I saw a few ep82s :)

And russ. Join lakeside cruising on facebook, and theres a map of (Lakeside GP Circuit) lols.................

Did anyone see me in a orange st? Was toying with the r32 and some silver ep3 which was fairly quick. M3's were slow as anything lol.

I saw a few ep82s :)

And russ. Join lakeside cruising on facebook, and theres a map of (Lakeside GP Circuit) lols.................

got it cheers so you meet at tescos ?

Yes bollards are up. But they have made it worse. As everyone still goes down the strip and turns left and races down there which is even higher speed lol. Also known as 'Lakeside GP Circuit'

there is a guy up there EVERY saturday, in a silver or that ice bluey coloured ep91 with a C pillar brace and a shopping list on his rear window. I always give him the thumbs up and he just stares at me, arogant prick no more thumbs up to you!

And HEY to the guy who beeped me in the white ep91, glanza love right there :p

i should be up that way this wkend lads...

tescos isnt the best spot...

yh i totally agree with the whle bollard thing being a fail..

as now it encourages stuidity elsewhere which is even more dangerous due to the speed..

Yeah it was a stupid idea tbh. Did they really think that would stop everyone? Its been going since the 90's .

Fuck knows but he's quite a bit geeza, It's got red anodized wheels of some kind, never looked at the wheels to see what exactly they are. But no more thumbs up for him!!!

I'll be up there this coming saturday. Anyone want to meet at the services? We could have a mini meet at the services then hit the GP track up, pure lewis hamilton stylerrrr!

This is my car, look out for me! :).

myep91.jpg

pitm.jpg

Are you talking about the civic mate? Its boosted i think aint it?

And i will be up there as always :D And will keep a eye out for you :)

Edited by zrjace