• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was around lakeside, but police just were everywhere, even checked my car over, and once it came back all insured, was allowed to go, but the attitude of the coppers was bang out of order tho...

still look on their face once he was told i was all declared, was PRICELESS.....

saw few starlets out..

starlet wayne was u in a silver v? if that was u we followed you in past maccy ds about midnight i fink, car looked sweet. there was a few starlets about and ye the old bill were all over the place, jayc i love it wen that happens lol.

silver v with black cruise bonnet?? if so, then u followed me dazza, and midnight would have been bout the time i popeed into tescos...

just after the police incident...

should be out again in couple weeks,

sounds like you mate, angled back box? sounded sweet if its urs mate. i was in my black v wiv JAM spoiler, my mate was behind you in a white quad light gt so u may of seen him not me behind you?? we should arange a little starlet meet in a couple weeks then?

I was in a white glanza v, let us know when your out next probz be back in lakeside this Saturday I'f you wanna pop up there then.

I was in a white glanza v, let us know when your out next probz be back in lakeside this Saturday I'f you wanna pop up there then.

f

fink im going to usc mate but if not ten lakeside itl be and il let you no, anyone see the white v with the cage? anyone on here?

yh was me dazza, thats my zisco zorst, got nice jap angle..

just doing few bits to mineso should be out couple weeks..

mate that exhaust looks awsome! i nearly picked one up from a lad local to me, would you recomend then? is urs a 3" system?
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

if yuve got petrol money, then can hop in mine pal.. forged track glanza...

heres what i will be in sat...

DSC_0223.jpg

i might be wrong but im sure i saw this glanza on strippers: cash for cars on nat geo the other week it was at the begining at the opening scene where they show a few scrap cars that there looking at ?

shame if this is scrapped now was pretty unique

Edited by russ78

my car is off road, has been since september the 5th..

but by no means isit scrapped or broke...

was thinking about it, but then Zisco made me the turbo kit for my td05, and after making a few bits tidier...

ive decided to keep it and come back.....

quite surprised how many know of my glanza down this way..lol