Anyone got the optional TRD harnesses?

Just wondering if anyone has them there number 107 in the glanza optional brochure

/>http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index.php?app=ccs&module=pages&section=pages&id=2&record=12

Never seen any just interested to see how many are about

Not seen the harnesess but have u seen the optional trd seats? Saw 1 in a local guys glanza, they are fucking awesome!

yeh I've not seen the optional ones in person would love one one day though :)

Sparky had trd seats and sanchez had trd harnesses

Thanks mate im looking for some good pics of optionals i cant take pictures of myself for a good optional guide. ofcourse il be asking if there for sale though :lol:

My phones being gay so I can't see what they look like but the only trd harnesses iev seen quadcorecraig has a set of white ones may be worth asking him

hmmm white ones might be aftermarket ones or copies but you never know. Get some pics up dale please :)

yeh I've not seen the optional ones in person would love one one day though :)

Sparky sold them seats to a member on here and he has now re-advertised them for sale in the for sale section mate

Thanks mate im looking for some good pics of optionals i cant take pictures of myself for a good optional guide. ofcourse il be asking if there for sale though :lol:

hmmm white ones might be aftermarket ones or copies but you never know. Get some pics up dale please :)

Pissing phone! What i was trying to say is Sparky's old seats and now for sale again in the for sale section mate, the guy who bought them never made use for them