1996 1A0 glanza V !! AFTERMARKET PARTS ETC

U breakin!!!!!

aye man , goin to try n get a hold of a descent wan man , really strugglin n things just dont seem to go right mate , so time to let her go n better other folks cars wae the parts , dont write me aff tha al b back wae another wan soon ;)

Much for the whole car? Whats wrong with it?

its got oil burning issues mate with worn piston rings / cylinders or possible piston damage , its just goin to take too much money and effort that a canny put in at this time , well the whole car is already broken as the engine is out and its up oan axle stands , wouldny get the right money sellin as a whole so breakin her

id possibly be interested in mani an decat, is it braced? and the photobucket link isnt working for me so cant see any pics.

decat isny braced mate but tbf the jperformance mani is solid , its braced so it holds the weight well no really much stress on the decat , heres pics - P1010295.jpg

P1010179.jpg

Gearbox what the condition like? any crunches? dose it pop out of gear ect? and price please matey :)

am holdin onto ma gearbox mate as its mint and its factory optional LSD gearbox

Cool, cheers mate. if they're still there by thursday (pay day) then i shall see!

nae boather mate !