Black Forged Starlet EP82 Quadlight 1995

Item Condition: It is Condition: Its very clean for its age. See pictures.

Price and price conditions: £4000

Extra Info: I have had this car over a year now and spent over £6000 on it atleast. I am the second ownwer.

Spec :

Fully forged engine with no paperwork or pictures :/ got engine of a friend for cheap as he needed to get rid of it. done bout 15000 miles now. and shell done bout 100000 miles. but in very good condition. Front mount intercooler, CT20 turbo (hybrid) with Zisco manifold with tial wastegate and screamer pipe. sard fuel pressure reg, alloy rad (Big), blue Ht leads, cusco catch can, gizzmo boost controller, NGK Spark plugs, Greddy blue e manage , 440cc injectors, sparco 3 point harness x2 , boost gauge (bar) , optional extra ignition barrel light and footwell lights and tom steering wheel, x2 buddy club p1 racing wheels ( old style) x2 buddy club racing wheels ( new style) TRD springs and RS shocks, grooved disc's, its got some rear spats and front spat and sideskirts ( think its optional extra maybe not to sure ) Full stainless exhaust straight through. ( Powerspeed ) Got 10 month MOT and 2 Months Tax left still. Got loads of paperwork with the car.

Probally got alot more what i missed.

It just got mapped with blue greedy E-manage by Nick Jones and Mike Jones at TMD curently runing 253BHP 220LBSFT at 1.2 bar safely because of hybrid turbo.

Bad Point like most cars have : Bonnet has got quite a few stone chips on it, and obviously car park marks only a few. and a slight bit of laquer peel on the boot lid :/

Pictures:

SV400033.jpg

SV400038.jpg

SV400032.jpg

SV400031.jpg

SV400030.jpg

SV400029.jpg

SV400035.jpg

SV400042.jpg

SV400041.jpg

SV400046.jpg

Contact Details: Pm me on here or text me 07792596175

NOOOO! Im really interested in this :( just put my vrs up for sale to buy it. Dont fancy a swap for it do you?

Really pal, not a lot of stuff Is gone yet only, Heater console, you got any pics? Text me

07792 596175

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys car has been broken a few weeks ago now no one was intrested so i broke it. forgot this was on here.

If breaking, I'd like the front bumper and bonnet? :)

And maybe the drivers side door?

Sorry I've only got the bumper.

Edited by Starlet Wayne