DODO JUICE Purple Haze is the Bomb!!!

Thought id buy my self a 30ml test tub off ebay the other day as i've never tryed it!

Luckly enought the tester tub got delivered befor the weather turned bad so i got on it stright away :)

I didnt take many pics as i wasnt planing on putting any up on here lol but im that please with it i thought id share what pics i did take with you guys.

I would realy recommend this to anyone it is realy nice stuff easy to put on and the same to take off. :)

Mind the good looking guy in the background :p

Picture884.jpg

Picture885.jpg

Picture886.jpg

Then the rain come

Picture889.jpg

Picture890.jpg

Picture891.jpg

Yeah abit of a random thread but there you go get ya self some DODO JUICE :) haha

Edited by micky boy

Fuck that costs a fucking bomb. You pay for the fancy pots they come in lolz

I'll stick to meguiars. Results r perfect! :)

Looks clean tho babe. Good to see its being taken care of.

Haha you brand whore :p And i dont mind paying money for the fancy pots atleast im not just pating for the Name lol and tbh it was a small tub for the money i paid haha but i didnt hardly use any off it, it go's on that nice you dont have to slap it on like most poilshes!

Yeah shes getting there just needs some coilovers and new wheels and she"ll be right :)

And cheers Starbuck i did know he sold it but was on ebay at the time and thought why not try some :) will be getting the 250ml tub off him at some point though :)

Does this act as a wax/sealant? The pictures motivate me to get my BM looking shiny, I gave it a quick wax last week but it would look awesome with a full detail.

It sure dose i have abit of lacquer peel here and there and when washing the car befor useing this you could see it from a mile off but now i've give it a coat of this stuff its hardly noticeable!.. I havent washed the car since i give it a good Wax the other day so not sure how well it holds up yet but i have been told if you have the hot water to Hot it can wash the Wax off which is common sense realy as it warms the wax up.

Buy your self a tester tub like i did then if you dont like it you havent wasted a load of cash.:)

Hou if you are reading this, please get some new stock in for goodness sake :p

Am screaming for a clay and lube kit.

Joz

I am working on it, been waiting for Dodo to release their new range including a spray sealant and a micro fine polish that is ideal for soft Jap paint ;) That came out a couple of days ago so going to put a decent order in. If anyone wants anything specific ordering please let me know

Does this act as a wax/sealant? The pictures motivate me to get my BM looking shiny, I gave it a quick wax last week but it would look awesome with a full detail.

It doesn't act as a wax, it is a wax :p