Is this in good condition???

does look clean things put me off tho its not 170bhp by any stretch. and it says its a fresh import but on the paperwork its dated 07 so its been in the country atleast 5 years which isnt so fresh to be lol. prob worth a look but when i see stupid things like that always makes me wonder what else they might be hiding

Edited by _shaun_

It looks pretty mint mate. Most importers only really import clean examples because there are pretty strict rules, examinations and tests in japan for exporting motors.

I think the power figure is a bit optimistic because they havent listed power mods but say it has 170ish bhp?

does look clean things put me off tho its not 170bhp by any stretch. and it says its a fresh import but on the paperwork its dated 07 so its been in the country atleast 5 years which isnt so fresh to be lol. prob worth a look but when i see stupid things like that always makes me wonder what else they might be hiding

I didnt even spot that, hardly fresh import then!

cheers for the eyes lol

It looks pretty mint mate. Most importers only really import clean examples because there are pretty strict rules, examinations and tests in japan for exporting motors.

I think the power figure is a bit optimistic because they havent listed power mods but say it has 170ish bhp?

Could be a typo, but daft mistake to make indeed!

Struggling to find a standard glanza kicking about these days thats in good nick!

Edited by turbodreams

I wish i had the time to do that :( i need a car in 10 days, and has to be a glanza! Ive seen one being sold by DCY imports, it looks excellent, and been toying with the idea of purchasing that one. Its just over priced a bit. ive got 7k to play around with, if i buy private, i could save an extra 1500 quid. Giving me about 3k to play with on the glanza, but all the private sales, are either mega miles away, already been modified, or just shit. Thing with DCY imports is, the glanza they have is 5k. Which is alot, but fresh import, but only gives me about 1500 quid to play with. This is my dilemma.

Im in a bit of sticky situation, im away on holiday on wednesday, i have no car at the moment, due to writing of the audi, i come back the following wednesday, and back to work on thursday, hence my rush for a car, im holding out as long as i can in the hope that a glanza pops up in a private sale!

That doesn't look a fresh import, the invoice is different to the company selling it, also that underside looks to have surface rust you wouldn't find on a fresh import.

Having said that though it does look clean enough, and that invoice is from the same

Company who imported mine, and everything's legit

Mine has done nearly 150,000km and is pretty immaculate shaun can vouch for that it is in better state than most that have done 60k. I dont really know if id sell it though thats the thing would have to be the right offer ;) on that i bought it privately but it took me best part of 8 months to find one in scotland this clean.

ive seen a number of adverts from this company on pistionheads over the last 6month and all seem to say the same 170hp pocket rocket witch seems to me to be a bit funny if you ask me