Has anyone bought one of these kits on eBay for £100.

Seem like really good value.

My current OEM clutch is starting to slip a bit when the boost comes on hard. The pedal is quite high so I'm assuming this is down to wear and not that an OEM can't handle it

Its just exedy's standard clutch which would be pretty much the same as toyotas I ordered one last week when i seen 'organic clutch' thinking it was the ultra fibre one and i was getting a bargain only to find out its not so i am now in the process of getting a refund. Look for the greenspeed one its been reduced from 210 quid to 168 and looks a good clutch.

Exedy standard replacements are fine, the uprated ones such as the 3 paddle one is what some people have issues with and others dont iirc dave (rip) recommended it highly as he used it on the demo track car...others like idrees didnt have much luck with it

Go with a brand thats tried and tested, cap seems to he a good one to go for

Used the standard exedy replacement myself twice now, clutch seems to last slightly longer than the oem one, and bite's slightly better too under serious abuse. My only negative is both times the clutch release bearing started making noises fairly early, the current one doing the same. Im going to try the greenspeed one too next time, let us know how it is StuDoc 72!

My last cluch was from factory and had cover 65000 miles, I've just replaced it with a standard exedy as i can get them for under £50 new :)

Is that the whole kit for under 50? :o

Ill give you 60 for one :p

• 1 month later...

Its only been in for a week or so mate and it feels strong there wasnt a whole lot wrong with my old clutch and when i took it out there was plenty meat left on the disk. Its rated as a stage 1 clutch and the clutch disk is an exedy part so i assume its just the stage 1 exedy clutch but sprayed green and cheaper. win win situation if you add me. Also have a standard exedy one here if anybody is desp.