N/A and glanza insurance at 20/21??

interested to know what people are paying on there n/a's and glanzas at 20/21.

just done a moneysupermarket online quote with as much mods as i can list, valued at 6000 on fully forged, td05 converted n/a, roll cage the lot, 3 points and 3 years no claims and got £891.99 fully comp for the year.

was very pleased with that tbh! thought it would be way more being a conversion.

just wondering what other peoples quotes were coming out at. because im going to be ringin around now and try and get cheaper tbh haha.

sam

yer im 21 in august and tempted to wait till then as i will have 4 years no claims then. gonna start the ringing around this weekend to try and get it cheaper.

^^ thats a good quote mate and what it should be, seen people on here pay silly amounts.

i was worried because mines an n/a conversion it was gonna be very dear heard a few stories

well im please with it already but as said want cheaper lol. not sure if thats protected no claims tho which tbh i would want.

damn! im in a relatively good area i think, plus insurance is a joke and luck of the pick i think.

as i said i was really surprised at what it was coming out at. and its with only 350 excess. i think it would be like 1050 if pay monthly but id pay upfront to get it cheaper.

£330 fully comp on my n/a. But thats what you pay when you`ve got 7yrs no claims, no points and are aged 40 :D

Its been that for years, never changed or gone up

Why you still driving N/A then? :p