Crazy Guy goes MAD at Noisy Lamborghini

to be fair i wouldn't have wanted to get punched through the window, no matter who it was haha

This happened to me once, I was in my old Mini 1275 dodging huge pot holes, was a couple of years ago now. Bloke behind me said I nearly cut him up and started going off on one, so I did back at him, next thing I knew he was out trying to hit me though my window. He failed to be honest, although Mini's arent the biggest to try and punch someone from the window lol.

This happened to me once, I was in my old Mini 1275 dodging huge pot holes, was a couple of years ago now. Bloke behind me said I nearly cut him up and started going off on one, so I did back at him, next thing I knew he was out trying to hit me though my window. He failed to be honest, although Mini's arent the biggest to try and punch someone from the window lol.

i witnessed it a couple of years ago. a lad, probably about a year or two older than me, a bit of a twat, sold the drug 'ivory wave' in which he claimed was 'mephedrone' both dirty drugs. the effects of ivory wave caused this other lad to be in rehab for some time. eventually the two bumped to each other. the first lad was sitting inside his zetec s and opened the window. safe to say he got a fair banging. no-one did fuck all about it as he was with a gang of mates, who are all trouble. he got out the car and basically got flopped. lesson learned haha

The guy whos yelling even sounds like he`s german or something, but totally an idiot anyways. Nice Lambo too and thats deffo not loud compared to people that drive past my place. At mo theres as guy opposite who exhaust has fallen off from the downpipe end and thats loud.