Gaz's EP85 in Banzai Magazine ?

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to get hold of the Banzai Magazine featuring Gaz's blue EP85, as I'm the new owner.

Does anybody know the issue number?

If anyone has it, would they be willing to scan the article?

Cheers

Steve

I've got it at home. ill dig it out and let ya know the issue number mate.

Cheers mate - any chance you'd be willing to scan it in (to go on the Wiki->Articles section alongside the 3 other issues of banzai) ???

Ill try and give it a go for ya ;) get a build thread in the 4paw section dude. and welcome to the highly exclusive "club grip" :D

Will do mate once I actually get it started - for now, I've got a 5e block and I'm saving up for forged pistons&rods. I'm aiming for close to 350bhp with the 5e running a TD05-16G (this might change, since a roller-bearing turbo would spool faster but cost FAR more), wasted spark ignition system and Link G4 management.

Edited by sdutton007
  • 2 weeks later...

Ill try and give it a go for ya ;) get a build thread in the 4paw section dude. and welcome to the highly exclusive "club grip" :D

Any luck mate? I've found out that the issue is apparently August 2008 if that helps... Cover looks like this:

MyBanzai.jpg

Well the vids on youtube date back to about 2009. Proper serious car.

Watch this space ;)