Where are the POTM winners being shown now?

Not sure if its just me but where are the winners from the photo of the months going now? Used to be on the home page on the old site but where are they on the new one?

Is there anyway we can get it back so they can be seen?

^ :) good plan

Just thinking about some of the members who don't use Facebook, would be nice to still show them off on the home page as soon as we log in here? Must be a way to get that feature back or it kind of takes away the point of POTM :(

^ :) good plan

Just thinking about some of the members who don't use Facebook, would be nice to still show them off on the home page as soon as we log in here? Must be a way to get that feature back or it kind of takes away the point of POTM :(

THe main thing for POTM is the yearly calander

THe main thing for POTM is the yearly calander

And look how many people brought a copy of last years there wasn't many and it turned into a ball ache to get them made in the first place didn't get made until march or April iirc

And look how many people brought a copy of last years there wasn't many and it turned into a ball ache to get them made in the first place didn't get made until march or April iirc

There was a fair few copies sold. That was because of Geos holiday etc

In the end I took over and organised it

But that was the main idea. And of I'm allowed I'll be organising the next one if nobody else wants too

There was a fair few copies sold. That was because of Geos holiday etc

In the end I took over and organised it

But that was the main idea. And of I'm allowed I'll be organising the next one if nobody else wants too

Yeah I remember you did just fingers crossed we get it done earlier for this years one. But what else could be done for the winners to be back onto the home page? Must admit it was nice seeing them on there kept the home page fresh and new every month