Recommend me a brake set up

Sorry for being a bit slow on this - drop me a PM with your address and I'll post you a template to try inside your wheels, I owe someone else a lend of one so I can take them both to the post office at the same time.

We've got a batch of calipers in the process of being made, and NEARLY all the Starlet kits are sold (reserved) yet again! Word of mouth and positive feedback is a great way to get business! :D

15" + 350bhp = ideal for 277x25 WMS kit...maybe even 295x26 WMS if you have got roomy wheels, but 277mm is more likely.

Sorry for being a bit slow on this - drop me a PM with your address and I'll post you a template to try inside your wheels, I owe someone else a lend of one so I can take them both to the post office at the same time.

We've got a batch of calipers in the process of being made, and NEARLY all the Starlet kits are sold (reserved) yet again! Word of mouth and positive feedback is a great way to get business! :D

15" + 350bhp = ideal for 277x25 WMS kit...maybe even 295x26 WMS if you have got roomy wheels, but 277mm is more likely.

will do feller cheers