• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well well the parts stock is starting to build up now :D few new goodies for the ord girl arrived today some daft ones to come and more needed still but hey ho gotta start some were :thumbsup:

also would be a great help if someone could find me the correct clips to hold my inner arches in as i dont know what size they are :( will most probably post this somewere else aswell but help appreciated

anwaysss ..... heres the goodies ..........

WP_000392.jpg

WP_000393.jpg

WP_000395.jpg

on another note i mentioned a GT well here it is :p just my cousins project for us to do :)

WP_000390.jpg

Ill be over to get that bit of loom soon as the Blitz ecu comes!!! Been without my car for a few days now im starting to get the shakes lol

Ohh Phil if you have an adjustble actuator for the Ct9 i might have it off you when i get paid mate

Edited by micky boy

Haha piss off you :p Its took me nealy 5days to get my seats in lol didnt want to weld them in so took abit of thinking and head scratching to get the fuckers in!!!..Then it took a week for the ECU to come!!! Now its hear im thinking of takeing my rocker cover off to polish it so it will be off the road for another few days haha the joys of cars hey lol

Ohh and i've still got a gearbox still to change lol cant wait to do that though gagging to get the TRD cluch in there

Edited by micky boy