cheers lads i wasnt too sure about it :)

Deffo no to the white scoop man, looks good otherwise!

Where did you get the TRD badge for the front mate? I don't have a glanza badge on my bumper so i want a glanza or TRD one like yours.

don't know mate was on it when i got it but looks like the glanza badges have been removed and trd one just glued in :)

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha sorry mate just what came up at the right price

Aw dude you should have bought another gt lol

haha sorry mate just what came up at the right price thers a gt coming to mine aswell tommorow tho :thumbsup:

WP_000326.jpgwell just a small one got the panhad rod finished up :D getting closer to the engine drop now

few goodies in post

spent 6 hours doing wiring under dash :( but managed to get central locking and and rear fog woking, slight upside i suppose :D

also got my stickers today from stick2it so they'l be on before long :p

Edited by PhilGT93

well had another night woking on her and got a little bit more done :)

for a start i got the bits of the interior back together but realised i forgot to plug a switch in :(

and stated to prep it for the swap :) basically just intercooler turbokit exhaust and shafts out, but narows it down to just wiing and mounts

also got the new engine preped for washing aka ancillaries off and holes bunged :thumbsup: redy to start that tommoow hopefully

interior bits in

WP_000333.jpg

thetoffinator looking proud :p

WP_000332.jpg

WP_000330.jpgWP_000335.jpg

Edited by PhilGT93

had another day painting on the bast :) got the engine all painted up and a nice fresh look :thumbsup: only took 9 hours :)

(ps sorry for it being pic heavy)

WP_000338.jpgWP_000337.jpgWP_000341.jpgWP_000343.jpg

WP_000344.jpgWP_000348.jpgWP_000349.jpg

also found a nice new top mount to try and fit on when its in and its a fair bit larger than the standard

WP_000346.jpgWP_000347.jpg

ahhh interior spray :o haha oj ,mate liking the centre console, but the blue vents arent to my liking

and no to the white scoop :) keep it black or get a carbon one, then again, its your car :)

everything else looks good though fella :)

no too the white scoop and the trd badge is just off ebay it fitted perfect the one that was on it was cracked and faded so i replaced it

cheers for that mate :) i definately like the trd badge tho :thumbsup:

ahhh interior spray :o haha oj ,mate liking the centre console, but the blue vents arent to my liking

and no to the white scoop :) keep it black or get a carbon one, then again, its your car :)

everything else looks good though fella :)

cheers mate :) scoops definately going jsut wait till she's ready to go back together whichshouldn't be too long now :)

the colour combination on that engine is very catchy, I absolutely love it!!

give me some ideas for my new build :)

by the way nice build mate :)

apreciated mate :D will be nice when something from you is under there with it :thumbsup:

update time :D firstly the engines in all plumbed up and has been running so thats a win :thumbsup: unfortunately tho i need a new inlet mani gasket as the one i got with the headset when i rebuilt the GT was the wrong one :(

WP_000355.jpg

but a few more upsides to this build :) got my indiglo's fited aswell as my 3 point rear strut brace and like them quite alot and also got the club stickers wacked on today :D so fingers crossed she'l be on the road wednesday

WP_000354.jpgWP_000358.jpg

WP_000356.jpg

WP_000357.jpg

just daft bits to go on now and the inlet mani and jobs sorted cant wait :D :D :D

well looks like i wont be out in this for a bit now as when i bought it there was no drivers seat, this was promissed in the deal of buying the car so sent my dad out of his way today to get it,

got it home and not only was there no seatbelt thing for it it was a passenger side anyway so looks like ill hvae to source 1 myself as now getting no reply :aggressive: