• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a A/C fan here mate if thats any good for now?

cheers for the offer mate but got shroud in post so should be all good :)

BUT.......

we've made some progress today .... old kit off and TD04 bolted on, a few new hoses in the bay and the front mount set in place

all went fairly well untill i snapped a bolt on the new civic rad mounts :/ and te fact that the hotside piping doesnt exactly fit

so gives me some more work to do :D :D

259510_4072074313176_64330501_o.jpg

if you look close you can see the blue pipe off the fmic under the headlight and then were the turbo is :(

right well td04 kit nerly on now :) had it running tonight nd it sounds like an animal :D

but what other mods would you recomened before i get it mapped ????

ive got an emanage and 3 bar map senson in the post hopefully so anything else i need ? :D

Now matey got your text the other day dont have any credit to reply as per lol..I've been away for a few days to sort my head out so i couldnt get down to yours hope you got it sorted anyways dude!..You will need a fuel pump and FPR if you are going EMU :) and that sould be about it matey

Yeah im fealing abit better now mate thanks its done me the world of good getting away from abit like :)

Yeah man If you can aford it try and go for an FSE fuel pump hear alot of people haveing bother with walbro!..I had a FSE pump on my old old glanza and it was sweet as a nut :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...