buying from japan? yahoo auctions?

Has anyone bought anything from yahoo auction japan before?

If anyone has then can you please tell me how do I go about buying?

Does the sellers on there tend to sell within japan or can they do internation orders?

Or does anyone know any company who will buy from them for you and make a small commission?

Use bid Jdm mate its all in English and they post the stuff to you

It includes yahoo Japan in its searches as well as other jap auctions

Do your searches on there in Japanese using google translate it's better for finding things

Ah thanks for the info guys.

has anyone used them before? if you have what % do they charge?

And I got my eye on a lip kit plus skirts (for my other car) How will I find out the shipping cost as the yahoo auction only has shipping fees for japan. How will I find out about shipping to UK. And will the FRP kit break or crack during shipping? (I guess it depends on bidjdm's wrapping).......... This is why I want to know if anyone has used them before, to see what the overall shipment handling was like

Edit. OK got 1 more question

Just looked at bidjdm and seen a few items but non which I want.

Can bidjdm get other items from yahoo auction japan, as it's not listed on bidjdm site?

Edited by ilghap

Ah thanks for the info guys.

has anyone used them before? if you have what % do they charge?

And I got my eye on a lip kit plus skirts (for my other car) How will I find out the shipping cost as the yahoo auction only has shipping fees for japan. How will I find out about shipping to UK. And will the FRP kit break or crack during shipping? (I guess it depends on bidjdm's wrapping).......... This is why I want to know if anyone has used them before, to see what the overall shipment handling was like

Edit. OK got 1 more question

Just looked at bidjdm and seen a few items but non which I want.

Can bidjdm get other items from yahoo auction japan, as it's not listed on bidjdm site?

you can find the item on bidJDM by searching all items are there

or find it on Yahoo auctions, then copy the ID from the yahoo URL into the BidJDM url.

OK. Is there anymore place I can buy from japan???

I tried bidjdm and found a few silight damaged front bumper from a breaking car.

The bumper is about $70 USD.... Cool thats cheap :)

The shipping is $1035 USD......Think they are taking the piss.

I messed around a little and it's still abround $500USD for a scrap bumper. That is just my estimate in size and weigh. it's prob going to cost alot more.

Is ther other companies? or does anyone know anyone who can import parts?

Edited by ilghap