Someone please name these wheels!

Just curious as to know really! I've had a few sets of OZ alloys in the past that look similar but I haven't got a clue what these are exactly, no stamps or anything :wacko: Probably a really common wheel and I'm just being an idiot :p If it's any help they appear to be in their original colour from what I can make out..I am looking to get them powder coated so any opinions on what colour they'd look good in on a Black Glanza would be appreciated :thumbsup:

Cheers, Max.

IMG_04811.jpg

I like the colour they are to be honest mate and think

It would make your car stand out just depends if u got any orange in your bay etc to get a couple of other things to Math

I like the colour they are to be honest mate and think

It would make your car stand out just depends if u got any orange in your bay etc to get a couple of other things to Math

I don't mind them either bud but the cars got a lot of anodised red bits on it and I was thinking about a slightly more subtle colour to match :)

very similar to ultralite gspec too!

More so than anything else I've seen so far :D Cheers for that!

they're jap wheel they have this logo (3) next to the valve stem

jawa.jpg

Ah cool, I didn't realise it had any significance! Yesterday I noticed another stamp on the back which doesn't mean anything to me but I'll upload a pic later and maybe someone will know what it means :)