Gran Turismo 5 cars help

You should get given the red bull x2010 and if i had my old console a files I've got a god 6 or more of them

Toyota rsc

Honda hsc

Mazda atenza

And a few others

And im sure you can buy a few of them in the new garage like the woodone toms aupra

The ek9 rm buy new and do racing mod to it to get that one?

The same with tuscan speed six RM and a few others

Edited by morgey

Ahh right not sure on the x2010 then,

Yeah i think once you do racing modification (premium models only) in the service garage section the cars get labled RM afterwards, try it on a cheap car like the civic ek9 as i know thats a premium car ;)

yea think your right mate, thats another 11 or so cars then, 1000 cars acheivement here i come thanks man - any others - i know the x2010 comes if you gold the seb vettel challenge, but can't even bronze it!

Thanks man would love the 'vette and the RSC, I don't have any duplicates i'm afraid, all I have is colours if they're any use please ask but feel free to gift away my addy is SiCaln thank you very much gents

I may finally be able to finish the last 3 endurance races and then do the last special stages i can't be arsed to gold atm then run away and never look at GT5 again haha