Someone help please.

wms might be your best bet mate, anything bigger and you could have problems with the enkies as from my experience they dont give you much clearance inside the wheel :(

How much do you want to spend?

Bout£ 900ish,

wms might be your best bet mate, anything bigger and you could have problems with the enkies as from my experience they dont give you much clearance inside the wheel :(

Oh really I don't know the size etc like what they gotta be just wanna set with knowing they defo gonna fit.

Cazzac has a levin twinpot kit for sale. Machined discs for a direct fit.

His thread should be in the sales/gauging interest section

Are they good braking ?

ive prob said it a hundred times but the cash i spent on my wms brakes was worth every penny no doubt its saved me from the wrong side of a tree many times there a straight fit aswell

ive prob said it a hundred times but the cash i spent on my wms brakes was worth every penny no doubt its saved me from the wrong side of a tree many times there a straight fit aswell

How much are they?

Yes. Rosifumi is running a kit, cazzac obviously, Turbo Grant, Shorty to name a few who run or have ran similar kits. I'll be running a Celica version of the Levin kit.

Ive heard a lot of good stuff about wms brakes mate give em an email on here :) i was going to get some but i didnt have the cash at the time but think im going to go for some next year !!

Ive heard a lot of good stuff about wms brakes mate give em an email on here :) i was going to get some but i didnt have the cash at the time but think im going to go for some next year !!

Okay mate thanks.

well below what your maxiumum amount is mate :)

How much lower lol :)

ive had my wms's about a year now and ive not had a single time they havent preformed perfect thats ~230ish bhp and some fast paced twist windy b roads almost everyday

If u have cash to burn, then wms. If you don't then save 300 odd and have a capable twinpot kit.

Are wms a lot better? As I be going forged and possible a garret turbo so quit a bit of bhp? Got a link ?

Wms are a proper kit for the starlet.

The levin/celica kits are machined etc to fit and are a mix of parts. etc. Your best speaking to owners who have used them.

Ill be running mine with a forged 82 running about 270

i dont have the emails from wms no more i think it works out to be about 600 quid depending on what extras etc you want !

Oh that's not too bad, say if I went with normal and next month I wanted like optional forrodo pads or braided brake lines would they sell them separate?

sure they will still be good mate depends on how much power your going to be running and what sort of money you want to spend out sure wms will explain full payment and spec when they get back to you