WYNNS engine flush

Hi guys, I was thinking of doing changing the oil of my 96 Glanza but was thinking of doing an engine oil flush first using WYNNS oil flush from Harlfords. I want to know if anyone has done it on their Glanza and what affects this has done. Does this do any damage to the piston rings or the turbo? please help guys.

Urll get mixed responses,, some will say its fine others will say it leaves deposites in your engine which will contaminate the new oil, i used it but i did two oil changes, put it in warmed it up dumped it, new cheapish oil warmed it up dumped it with nothing added and then put my desent oil in! This was on a newly imported engine that had been sitting a while so i wanted to garrentee it was good!

P.s i also changed my filters every time.

I have heard many horror stories about flushing 4efte engines the deposits can block the sump starainer causing a your block to cease up due to lack of oil flow and pressure

Edited by H_D

no need really, nothing regular oil changes cant do :)

This :) Just because the oil's dirty doesn't mean theres anything wrong, thats the oil doing its job. Just replace it more often than not.