e-manage ultimate , glanza sideskirts

Item Condition: used

Price & Conditions: £410 delivered no offers

Item Description:e-manage ultimate and 3 bar map sensor and currently is maped for a td04 at 1.3bar although it will need remaped to your set up. still have the box for the unit which contains the jap warranty and the 2 manuals which come complete with oily finger prints on them :thumbsup: .

far better than running a plug and play and lets face it who can say no to a bit of launch control :D

Pictures:DSCF3520.jpg

DSCF3501.jpg

Contact Details:pm or post

Postage & Packaging / Delivery:£20 should cover postage welcome to pick up

Item Condition: used

Price & Conditions:£50 delivered

Item Description:glanza side skirts in 040 superwhite few marks and stone chips as to be expected from a 14yr car

Pictures:DSCF3516.jpg

DSCF3517.jpg

Contact Details:post or pm

Postage & Packaging / Delivery: inc price

Edited by _shaun_
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi are u breaking car as i want your intercooler pipe that comes off of the inlet. looks good:)

not breaking whole car but full intercooler will be for sale when i get a chance to get pics to add it. all the piping was custom made by race-tech for drivers old glanza so sits perfect

yea theres a fair few for sale atm most dont have field harness tho i suspect mine will hang around awhile cause most people rather cut there looms than pay extra for the harness.had a few stupid offers of like 400quid and some nice people offering me full price if i post it to like kenya lol