Midlands Exhaust Centers

i'm not sure where this should be posted but i'm just wandering where is the best place for me to get an exhaust made up and fitted in the midlands area, quality and price wise. i'm from derbyshire and the only one i really know of is exhaust uk in sheffield but i've not heared of any reviews from anyone who has been there

I've been to exhaust uk a couple of times with mates n they seemed very professional and the work they did looked good Im not sure what grade steal they use though off the top of my head

Thanks guys, looks like its between Exhaust UK and Custom Pipes then :) Anyone has anything done at Custom Pipes?

I had mine done there, and Edd Hale had his done there also, think he used to work for them too. They've done some very nice cars, the work is fantastic too.

Best thing to do is have a wander up and get a quote.

Day

not heard of custom pipes but Lotties NA had an exhaust UK job and still pretty good.

Whats the reason behind having a custom one made as opposed to off the shelf? Is it a cost thing

I'd imagine for the same reason as me. Limited choice, you've got the outrageously priced Blitz NUR's, Japspeed, Jperformance and blueflame available off the shelf. Unless you come across a second hand one like 5zigen, fujitsubo etc, its cheaper to go custom and have it exactly how you want.

Day