numbers please insurance.

ok i know there is the insurance section but i thought this may be very helpful for me and maybe others.

if glanza owners can post up which company they are with, whether they recognised the glanza with no problems and also a telephone number and if you feel like it your ncb and age and price. im gonna ring around a few companies and want to make it as less stressful as possible. ive looked through the insurance thread but cant really find any one who is in my situation. 21 with 2 years ncb or any numbers and stuff.

if the mods want to move this thread its no problem. i put it here so more people see.

thanks keiran.

Nice going Keirz.

There was a huge list of companies and numbers on tgtt I seen before.

It would be a good start. Plus insurance questions get asked a lot.

Im sure we'll have a dedicated insurance section soon but it in the meantime its ok here.

Pleases continue :p

Joz

cheers joz, glad it aint a problem being posted here.

right so thats master quote to phone then.

see how i made that big to stand out, :p

the only ones i have found are adrian flux and a sub part (or something) of norwich union (needed to be 21). i think your best bet is to make sure you have a number plate for them to check with the DVLA, thats what bell told me would mean i could get a quote

B)-->

QUOTE(Stevie B @ Jun 8 2007, 09:28 PM)
i was 19 when i first insured the Glanza...... i had a seperate job for the insurance :p

S.

how much were you paying? and was it in your name?

QUOTE(Stevie B @ Jun 8 2007, 09:28 PM) i was 19 when i first insured the Glanza...... i had a seperate job for the insurance :p

S.

how much were you paying? and was it in your name?

i would be interested to know as well B)

the only ones i have found are adrian flux and a sub part (or something) of norwich union (needed to be 21). i think your best bet is to make sure you have a number plate for them to check with the DVLA, thats what bell told me would mean i could get a quote

Second that!

Or is it third

I know Direct Line insure imports, but i know theyre funny with cars like saxos, i.e. VTS so does anyone know what theyre like on the starlet turb or glanza?

I currently drive a 1.6 astra mk4, 18 0ncb and its 65.00 a month on my own(with directline), so im hoping to buy a glanza, just wondered if anyone has any experience with directline?

I'm sure direct line laughed at me when I tried -- You have to remeber a lot of companies insure imports, just not all recognise the Glanza as a Glanza and that's where the problem lies.

I was 23 with 0NCB and I was £1300FC with masterquote

I'm sure direct line laughed at me when I tried -- You have to remeber a lot of companies insure imports, just not all recognise the Glanza as a Glanza and that's where the problem lies.

I was 23 with 0NCB and I was £1300FC with masterquote

Sorry to spam this thread, what do you mean they reconise wrong? to be fair not even parkers has the starlet gt on there site, directline only have the low model uk versions when taking out a policy online.

Direct line, unless your're over 25, have no time for you and high performance cars! or imports for that matter. The told me to bugger off when i suggested none-standard wheels to replace the dinted one i had!

yeah, they are totally stupid and overpriced! lol

Rob

yeah, they are totally stupid and overpriced! lol

Rob

Yeah i heard they wont insure under 25's with alloys. Worth a try i guess though, really want a glanza, i knew something like this would happen when i took the policy out the other month but i couldnt go wrong with 65 a month on a 1.6 astra at 18 with 0ncb on my own.