Breaking Silver 1ao Glanza!

Johnney is out of the country atm people

Theres a few parts that i know of thats left inc-

doors, wing, headlight, all interior plastics and a bare shell with a few things left on like hoses, fuel tank etc loads of bits that i cant think of to hand.

If any one needs anything drop me a Pm as most parts are in my lock up, i will try to help best i can paypal accepted and can post almost anything as all parts are on the isle of wight.

Thanks

James.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Right people just had a look at what's left over as the shell has now been turned into a small cube!

Passenger side door in 1ao silver with glass and door card, no dents, handles, mirror or lock.

Drivers side wing 1ao silver no dents.

All interior plastics, trim and carpets.

Rear bench, some catches and cables, manifold, heat shields, other plastics and bits and pieces.

If you want any of the parts listed or any other starlet parts then PM me stating what you want as im selling these items on behalf of Johhny so am open to offers on all parts to get them shifted.

Please bare in mind im located on the Isle of Wight so unless your fancy a boat trip im happy to pack things up and get them couriered out to you via royal mail, paisley freight etc.

Thanks

James.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...