Not your usual glanza rep

Hi.

Been on this forum for quite some time but usually just for the classifieds or information. I wouldnt be a massive commenter, Just starting this build thread quickly and il update in the morning because il never get started if i dont do it now.

Heres a couple of pictures of the car i just got it back, origiinally a sportif the only thing i didnt change was the doors.

The car was parked up for 2 years while i gathered all the parts, theres still a few small bits to be done, a decent quietish backbox, get the snap off steering wheel fitted, levin rear seats so i never have to bring 5 in the car. and rear side windows tinted. Maybe a toe hook and a few more bits but all in time. Im liking the simplicity of it at the moment.

Seeing as its not a glanza its a starlet I am hoping to get a 4age put into it before march if i find a reputable tuning house willing to take it on its not something i want to go at d.i.y.

A thanks to id-workz aswell who helped me secure a good few of the experior parts on the car!

From start to finish, the first starlet is not my car just a standard red starlet as i had no pictures of mine at this stage.

1-1.jpg

starlet.jpg

IMAG0400.jpg

beforeafter.jpg

IMG_20120707_203208.jpg

IMG_20120707_212529.jpg

IMG_20120707_203104.jpg

IMG_20120707_203117.jpg

IMG_20120713_204459.jpg

IMG_20120713_204528.jpg

Wow that is stunning! I reckon it deserves some nicer looking wheels though :)

theyre are sr speedlines , i like the history they have with the starlets and I've had them so long, the gunmetal grey really pops in person! spacers should set them a bit meaner in the arches! i really didnt feel like jumping into the deep dish trend just yet!

Welcome along bud tidy little motor :) be good to see some more 4age powered ep's!

You be going for a 20v blacktop?

If you need some pointers id be glad to help ;)

thats the plan, might aswell do it right, im going to be paying top dollar im sure to get it done right but i dont want to do anything so drastic half arsed! I've been following your thread on this and tgtt so im sure il be in touch more than a few times :) a lot more minor mods coming to mind to get it looking that bit meaner and less "cute" as some females have told me :(

theyre are sr speedlines , i like the history they have with the starlets and I've had them so long, the gunmetal grey really pops in person! spacers should set them a bit meaner in the arches! i really didnt feel like jumping into the deep dish trend just yet!

Im with you on this one, get a set of 25-30mm hubcentric spacers and the speedlines look ace i plan on getting some one day!

thats the plan, might aswell do it right, im going to be paying top dollar im sure to get it done right but i dont want to do anything so drastic half arsed! I've been following your thread on this and tgtt so im sure il be in touch more than a few times :) a lot more minor mods coming to mind to get it looking that bit meaner and less "cute" as some females have told me :(

I think its the best way, if i were to do mine again id use the ae111 mount on the drivers side instead of the ae92 one, but at the time i wasnt planning on 20v'ing mine and probably make some bracket to mount to the original starlet gearbox front/top mount rather than what I've done.

But yeah just ask im more than happy to help :)

Oh and leave it 'cute' when its 4aged up it might not bite but she'll have one hell of a bark ;) haha